Chicken Tenders are so much better than McNuggets! Why would you even torture your children with such rubble, convenience? Shame on you! Though I can relate to the quick stroll through a drive through, I just can’t feed my children crap anymore. In fact the only reason I’m redoing my fried chicken recipe here with you today, other than it’s fantastic, is because of the constant controversy and up roar Micky D’s is always in. A franchise that size shouldn’t be under that much scrutiny and proverbial gun fire if there truly wasn’t anything wrong with their food. It’s sad. I’ve always liked McDonald’s, enough anyway. I’m not that picky when it comes to a burger joint though. I’ll hit them all. But now with GMO’s added to the conspiracy theories, how can we trust any major franchise to make our food?
Chicken Tenders are so easy to make and as always, they taste delicious. So step into my office, and let’s once again nail down another easy gourmet recipe!
Chicken Tenders Ingredients:
1 chicken breast
1 cup of flour
1 tbsp crab boil seasoning
1 tsp sage
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tbsp black pepper
1/4 cup Whipping Cream
Peanut oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breast into 3/8 inch slices
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Whisk the egg and whipping cream together
- Coat the chicken first in the dry ingredients then in the egg wash and back in the dry ingredients again.
- Fry at 375 degrees until the chicken tenders float to the top and turn golden brown.